st: AW: RE: AW: AW: Problems with %tw when date() is used to create a date variable

Subject   st: AW: RE: AW: AW: Problems with %tw when date() is used to create a date variable
Date   Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:26:10 +0100

<>

BTW, the issue is also present in the current year:

*************
clear*
set obs 365
gen day=date("1/1/2009", "DMY")+_n-1