Re: st: MI estimate, data missing in grouping variable (Stata 11)

From   Clara Barata <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: MI estimate, data missing in grouping variable (Stata 11)
Date   Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:21:45 -0500

Hi all,
I didn't hear from anybody in the list-serve about this issue, so I am
wondering whether 1. it's a silly question, 2. my problem is not
stated clearly; 3. the email didn't go through.
If there's anybody out there experiencing similar problems with MI,
please email me.
Thanks and I apologize for the double posting, Clara