From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: REOPROB
Date   Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:00:57 -0000

It is kind of Maarten to presume that, but my comments were on the level of "I see no mention of fixed effects here".

Maarten buis

--- On Wed, 4/11/09, Tim Waring wrote:
> I actually only need to do number 1 (non-random effects of
> explanatory variables), not number 2 (model that only uses
> information from changes within an level).
> Nick, do you think even this is not possible?

If you look at the STB article introducing this program you
will see that it can estimate fixed effects of type 1. I am
guessing that Nick and Scott are referring to fixed effects
of type 2.

The STB's are now freely available, so you can download that
article from:
(the article is on pages 23 till 27)