st: Suppress col total in tab2, tabout?

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Suppress col total in tab2, tabout?
Date   Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:59:26 +0100

I would like to know if there anre any opportunities to suppress the col totals in a two-way tab?

I would like to have a table such as:

rowvar	colvar
		1	2	3
		n %	n %	n %

If I do a tab rowvar colvar I do get the col total. At least with h tab2 I do not see an option to suppress the col total. Is that correct?

With -tabout- I have the option to suppress the row total per panel (ptotal(none)) but not the col total. Or am I misreading something?

With -tab2way- I can generate a table without the col total but the frequency and percentage are not in different columns. Is there an option to change this I do not see?

At best I would love to see the nototal-function of -tab2way- in -tabout- in order to design a table as best as possible before exporting to a Word processor.

Institut für Forschungsinformation und Qualitätssicherung
Godesberger Allee 90
53175 Bonn, Germany
Tel.: *49 - 228 - 9 72 73 - 25
Fax: *49 - 228 - 9 72 73 - 49