From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: REOPROB
Date   Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:37:59 -0000

I never said anything was impossible. I just commented on what code was
available. See also Scott Merryman's more recent post.

Tim Waring

Thanks Maarten,

I actually only need to do number 1 (non-random effects of explanatory
variables), not number 2 (model that only uses information from
changes within an level).

Nick, do you think even this is not possible?