WG: st: Inappropriate lines joining up between individuals in twoway line graph

Subject   WG: st: Inappropriate lines joining up between individuals in twoway line graph
Date   Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:44:44 +0100

<>

Ada had problems posting to Statalist, so I am forwarding this on her
behalf.

For her first problem, she may want to -destring- the id variable to get
reliable numerical equivalents for it. As for the second one, she should
-inspect- her time variable to see why Stata complains about a non-integer
time value. It is hard for the list to diagnose this problem from afar...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ada Lo [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. November 2009 00:44
An: [email protected]; [email protected]
Betreff: Fwd: st: Inappropriate lines joining up between individuals in
twoway line graph

Hi Martin & Austin,

My first and second ever reply to statlist digest didn't seem to get
through. My understanding is that I should click reply without
deleting anything but change the subject line to my own
question/subject right? Apology for forwarding my reply to you
directly...please see my reply/query below.

Cheers,

Ada