st: Kappa Weights

From   "Jackson, Theron Keith (UMSL-Student)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Kappa Weights
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:27:14 -0600

I am in need of help.  I am needing to calculate a kappa statistic; however, one of my raters only has one rating.  Rater one has only  one rating because it is the correct rating.
Rater 1  (Drug Test) 2 for positive
Rater 2 (Self-Reports) 1 for negative, and 2 for positive
Prior literature indicates I do not want to include those that tested negative due to skewing the data.  Can anyone help?