st: AW: parse last command from ado file?

Subject   st: AW: parse last command from ado file?
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:46:56 +0100

<>

If this is all about -tab-, why not

*************
pr tabswap
	version 10.1
	tab `1' `2'
	tab `2' `1'
end

and yes, I do know I have violated all existing rules for good programming,
but still: Stefan can take this further in any direction he wants to.
- tabswap rep tr- does produce both tables, though...

HTH
Martin