st: WG: AW: Help with changes to forest plot (Meta analyses) metan

Subject   st: WG: AW: Help with changes to forest plot (Meta analyses) metan
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:05:00 +0100

<>

Forwarded on behalf of Muhammad.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Muhammad Riaz [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. November 2009 15:33
An: Martin Weiss
Cc: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: AW: Help with changes to forest plot (Meta analyses) metan

Thank you for reply,

I know how to use the Archive, but it is weird why I can get the reply, may
be it is something on yahoo, which is blocking it, I will sort this out.

I tried the options you mentioned, however it does not work, also I looked
at metan help in stata, and I did not find that these options are allowed
with metan.

Thank you anyway,

M. Riaz