st: AW: Help with changes to forest plot (Meta analyses) metan

Subject   st: AW: Help with changes to forest plot (Meta analyses) metan
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:43:04 +0100

<>

" For some reason I am not receiving any reply from the statalist, it will
help if you could put my email in cc while relying to stat list address,
please."

Rather than have people cc you, just go to the archive to follow the action
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/). It is weird, though, that
you can post but do not receive replies. The two should go hand in hand. I
would check the spam filter...

HTH
Martin