st: RE: questions

From   Tunga Kantarci <>
Subject   st: RE: questions
Date   Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:18:19 +0100

Thank you all for your answers.

On # 1: Maybe I was not clear enough in my question. Please forget about the
nlcom. I only wish to call the figure of MS residuals that is calculated by
Stata in a post estimation command. For example, we call an estimate of a
coefficient with "_b[variablename]". I wish to call the MS residuals with
such a command. What is that command?

On # 2: I use Stata 10 which I access through the faculty computer network
of my university. They have printed manuals of Stata. Maybe I can ask for
PDF versions of the manual.