Re: st: RE: Request for advice on simple summary tables for LaTeX

From   Venable <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Request for advice on simple summary tables for LaTeX
Date   Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:16:44 -0400

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for the suggestion and for your helpful example.
That is indeed a fantastic solution. I have been a fan of estout for a
long time but did not know it had this capacity.

It even has a booktabs option!