st: svy : heckman

From   Nefer Liliana Olarte Rodriguez <>
Subject   st: svy : heckman
Date   Fri, 30 Oct 2009 03:04:37 -0500

Im working with survey data [pweights].  I used the svy : heckman command for
correcting selectivity but i dont know if rho is statistically different from zero.
I know LR test cannot be applied when using weights but i don't know how to
implement any other test (Wald Test for example).
Thanks for you attention,
Liliana Olarte