st: RE: jeditors: Stata Journal to be indexed in Social Sciences Citation Index

From   "Stephen P. Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: jeditors: Stata Journal to be indexed in Social Sciences Citation Index
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:46:43 -0000

This is very good news. Thanks to those who got it for us. I'm
sure it'll make a difference.

Stephen
-------------------------------------
Professor Stephen P. Jenkins <[email protected]>
Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER)
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, UK
Tel: +44(0)1206 873374. Fax: +44(0)1206 873151
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk
Survival Analysis using Stata:
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/iser/teaching/module-ec968
Downloadable papers and software:
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pje7.html

(SSCI).

> This change is not only a most welcome further mark of
> recognition for the journal but also of clear importance for
> researchers choosing where best to place their work.
>
> For more information on the Index, see
> <http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/science/science_p
roducts/a-
z/social_sciences_citation_index>

The Stata Journal is already indexed in the Science Citation
Index Expanded and the CompuMath Citation Index, as explained at
<http://www.stata-journal.com/indexed.html>

Authors interested in submitting to the Stata Journal can find
out more on the submissions page at
<http://www.stata-journal.com/submissions.html>

H. Joseph Newton and Nicholas J. Cox
Editors, Stata Journal