st: AW: xtmixed with random slope - STATA 11 vs STATA 10

Subject   st: AW: xtmixed with random slope - STATA 11 vs STATA 10
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:32:42 +0100

<>

what happens when you fit this model?

webuse nlswork, clear
xtmixed ln_w grade age c.age#c.age ttl_exp tenure c.tenure#c.tenure || id:
grade, cov(unstruct) mle

Note that your command will not run as shown, as -xt- would have to be -xi-
for it to work. Even -xi- is no longer the best solution in Stata 11. See
[u], 11.4.3 for factor variables...

HTH
Martin