Re: st: RE: How to do domain analysis in svy:reg or svy:glm?

Subject   Re: st: RE: How to do domain analysis in svy:reg or svy:glm?
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:17:27 -0400

For -svy- prefixed estimation, one usually wants the -subpop- option
documented at -help svy-. E.g.
g byte male=(sex==1) if sex<.
svy, subpop(male): reg BMI age