Re: st: AW: New -panels- package available from SSC

From   Ben Jann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: New -panels- package available from SSC
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:34:15 +0100

I don't agree. I find that overcautious. I always allow -r- for
-replace- in my programs to replace variables.
ben