Re: st: AW: tagging observations where either x or y are true

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: tagging observations where either x or y are true
Date   Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:30:53 -0700

Thanks Martin, that tags some but not all the duplicates of sampleid.
I'm also seeking to condense the list from this:
    sampleid   x     y
        30.1         0      1
        34.1         1      0
        34.1         0      1
        34.3         1      0

to this:
    sampleid   x     y
        30.1         0      1
        34.1         1      1
        34.3         1      0

where sampleid for which x = y ==1 are on one line.
Sorry this escapes me.
Michael

On Oct 25, 2009, at 3:13 PM, Martin Weiss wrote:

> <>
>
> Get the tag via
>
> *************
> bys sampleid: gen byte tag=_N>1