Re: st: how to manage estimation results

From   David Burgalassi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to manage estimation results
Date   Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:34:55 +0200

Thanks Martin and Austin. The approach suggested by Austin seems to work. The method described by Martin requires some more reflection for me (As I'm almost new in programming Stata). Anyway, thanks a lot for your suggestions and quick reply. I've just discovered Statalist, it is great!

Bye, D.