st: AW: Saving or generate variables for regression coefficients

Subject   st: AW: Saving or generate variables for regression coefficients
Date   Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:50:17 +0200

<>

BTW, is there another "level" involved? B/c otherwise, those regression will
have one firm-year observation to determine six coefficients, and that is
not going to end well...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Ferdinand
Siagian
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 20:45
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Saving or generate variables for regression coefficients

Dear Statalist,

How can I save or generate variables for regression coefficients when I
regress data by company and year?

This is the command that I use:

By company year: regress Y X1 X2 X3 X4 X5

If there are 20 companies with 10 years of data each, I will have 200 sets
of coefficients. How do I save those data or generate variables for those
coefficients?

Thanks,
Ferdinand