st: Adjustes estimate in stratas using gllamm

From   Stine Daugaard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Adjustes estimate in stratas using gllamm
Date   Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:49:08 +0200

Dear Stata users

I am an inexperienced user having a problem using -gllamm-. I work
with one variable in four stratas and I would like to have an adjusted
estimate in all 4 stratas as an outcome.
So far I am able to get a coefficient comparing three stratas with the
last one.

Example:
use auto.dta, clear
quietly tab1 foreign, generate(foreign)