Re:st: stcrreg: startifications and median survival?

From   Wei Xun <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re:st: stcrreg: startifications and median survival?
Date   Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:15:15 +0100

Dear Enzo, Michael and Bobby:

Many thanks for your prompt and very helpful replies, they have
certainly cleared up a few things. Bobby I will try your suggestion of
fitting an empty model with stccreg.

While I can understand how adding startfication terms to the competing
risks modelling can complicate matters substantially, I have to say
that I am a little surprised at the current lack of options
considering how frequently casue-specific survival analysis is
performed.

Thanks again!

Best wishes

Wei