Re: st: tmap problem -- extra lines

Subject   Re: st: tmap problem -- extra lines
Date   Tue, 20 Oct 2009 03:16:14 -0400

inside -tmap.ado- find where it calls twoway area graph and add option cmiss(n)

option cmissing(y|n)        missing values do not force gaps in area;
default is cmissing(y)
was added in Stata 10 and causes incompatibility in -tmap-
Stata 9 should be fine.

Best, Sergiy Radyakin