Re: st: re: caption on a bar graph

From   Dorothy Bridges <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: caption on a bar graph
Date   Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:15:39 -0400

Thanks, Kit.  Your email helped me solve the problem, by adding a
symysize(0.5) to the legend code.

The problem of the title seemes to be a problem of the display window
only -- when I save the graph as .emf, the saved version includes the
entire title.

Best,
Dorothy