Re: st: Naming estimates from -eststo- and -bysort-

From   Ben Jann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Naming estimates from -eststo- and -bysort-
Date   Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:35:04 +0200

You can select estimates to be tabulated using the * and ? wildcards.
For example, type

eststo clear
sysuse auto, clear
eststo regression: reg price weight mpg
quietly bysort foreign: eststo: estpost summarize price weight mpg
esttab est*, label nodepvar cells( mean(fmt(2)) sd(par fmt(2)) )

If you don't like the "est" prefix, you can change it using the
-prefix()- option in -eststo-. Example:

eststo clear
sysuse auto, clear
eststo regression: reg price weight mpg
quietly bysort foreign: eststo, prefix(descr): estpost summarize price
weight mpg
esttab descr*, label nodepvar cells( mean(fmt(2)) sd(par fmt(2)) )

ben