RE: st: How to implement Wald estimator (for IV that is a ratio of coefficients)?

Subject   RE: st: How to implement Wald estimator (for IV that is a ratio of coefficients)?
Date   Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:54:51 +0200

<>

" Would the article happen to be, "Speaking Stata: On Numbers and Strings"?"

Not quite, although it is certainly worth reading...

"Should I re-post my other follow-up question (re: -suest- and -nlcom-)
as a new post or add it to this thread?"

That is a judgement you have to make, depending on whether it is interesting
to someone perusing the archives to also know about the side issue you are
about to broach...

HTH
Martin