RE: st: RE: Boxplots

From   "b. water" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Boxplots
Date   Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:00:08 +0000

 <000601ca49d5$1373fa70$3a5bef50$@[email protected]>

just a side query for those who knows. how do you create 'slides' presentat=
ion such as sergeiy's. i noticed these kind of 'slides' whenever stata post=
ed the conference slides. imho looks better than powerpoint.
=20
regards=2C
bw
=20
ps: apologies=2C i am unsure whether i should create another thread just fo=
r these queries.
=20

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: st: RE: Boxplots
> Date: Sat=2C 10 Oct 2009 20:11:23 +0200
>=20
>=20
> <>
>=20
> " Perhaps Nick Cox=2C the great Stata GraphMaker=2C or someone else could=
 make a
> Stata program to do this?"
>=20
> While I do recall overhearing tales of NJC`s late night sessions to enhan=
ce
> Stata`s graphs=2C I think we have another hot contender:
> http://www.stata.com/meeting/dcconf09/dc09_radyakin.pdf
>=20
>=20
>=20
> HTH
> Martin
>=20
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft=92s powerful SPAM protection.=0A=
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/=