Re: st: missing standard errors

From   Sue <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: missing standard errors
Date   Sat, 10 Oct 2009 01:03:30 -0400

The sample size is around 250,000 and number of fixed effects varies
from less than 150 to about 59,000 depending on specification. It's
interesting that this happens once I split the sample into two: one
with less than 200,000 obs and the other with less than 50,000 obs.
Another sample split yields a similar number.