st: AW: An alternative for -micombine- to use MI data with -xtlogit-

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: An alternative for -micombine- to use MI data with -xtlogit-
Date   Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:43:14 +0200

You may want to look at where
longitudinal data are mentioned...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Thomas Klausch
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 17:29
Betreff: st: An alternative for -micombine- to use MI data with -xtlogit-

Dear stata listeners,

Some days ago I posted the request below. I mean to bring it back to
your attention hoping that sb. might know a good response. Thanks.

I am imputing missing data using MI as provided by -ice-. As I
understand -micombine- helps receiving combined estimates for various
regression models. I actually intended to model a dichotomous variable
from a panel with random effects logistic/probit regression. However
-xtlogit- seems not to be provided as supported regression command in
-micombine-. My question is whether I can use the results of MI
somehow with this model or if it is just not implemented yet and in
that case, if there is an alternative command/way.

Thank you very much.