st: RE: Quoted quotes solved

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Quoted quotes solved
Date   Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:21:13 +0100

In addition, note that each .gph file contains (literally) the command
that created it.

Allan Reese (Cefas)

Nick Cox having spoken, my graph command worked as expected.  It's
rather long and I must have muddled some quotes.  You have to manually
split a long command into lines, but compound quotes do the job:

graph blah, blah note(`"graph line 1 of command"' `"and line 2 perhaps
including ti("graph title")"' `"etc"')

But Austin Nichols is trying to apply Russell's paradox. ;-)