Statalist

Re: st: R: test overdispersion xtpoisson

From   Andrea Rispoli <andrea.rspl@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: R: test overdispersion xtpoisson
Date   Mon, 5 Oct 2009 04:28:41 +0200

Thank you for your suggestion. I have looked at the chibar help but
still I could not find a way to perform the test. Do you have any
suggestion?
I'd really appreciate. Thank you.
Regards