st: Heckman Procedure for Panel Data

From   Prabal De <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Heckman Procedure for Panel Data
Date   Sat, 3 Oct 2009 23:13:09 -0400

  I want to estimate a two-step model for an unbalanced dataset. I
found some entries with respect to Heckman procedure for Panel data,
but none of them seem to be resolved.
Can anyone tell me:
1) if there is a panel counterpart for heckman procedure?
2) What if we do the procedure ignoring the panel structure of the data?

 Thanks a lot in advance,