st: RE: RE: RE: Procedure stcox fails in Stata 10

Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Procedure stcox fails in Stata 10
Date   Fri, 2 Oct 2009 23:44:01 +0200

<>

" However, I do have some serious problems with my installation, as retrying
with correct variable names fails."

You should probably raise this issue with Tech Support. Installation issues
are not our core competence on the list...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Grealy, Patrick J
Sent: Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009 23:41
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: RE: Procedure stcox fails in Stata 10

Sorry, I did mix the variable names and dataset from the two different
examples. However, I do have some serious problems with my installation, as
retrying with correct variable names fails. I found another PC with Stata
10.1 installed and when I duplicated the same steps the stcox executes
without incident.

I have been needing to install my version 11 anyway!

Thanks,
Pat G.