Re: st: Hierarchical model

From   Evans Jadotte <>
Subject   Re: st: Hierarchical model
Date   Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:28:35 +0200

Roberto G. Gutierrez, StataCorp wrote:
Evans Jadotte <> previously inquired about some
calculations he was performing with -xtmixed-.  He now writes:

I find it hard to believe that no one has never used hierarchical model out
there. The last 3 inquiries I made here were left with ZERO feedback. May be
something is wrong with my email. any way, if somebody has any idea I would
so much appreciate some feedback from the thread in this mail.