RE: st: logic for changing values for grouped variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: logic for changing values for grouped variables
Date   Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:09:37 +0100

Should be:

bysort GROUP: egen HISTATUS = max(STATUS)

or

egen HISTATUS = max(STATUS) by(GROUP)

Richard Ochmann

bysort GROUP: egen HISTATUS, max(STATUS)

Lloyd Dumont