Re: st: Efficient, foolproof calculation of matrix quadratic form with block-diagonal middle matrix? (Mata)

From   Venable <>
Subject   Re: st: Efficient, foolproof calculation of matrix quadratic form with block-diagonal middle matrix? (Mata)
Date   Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:06:54 -0400

Thanks very much for your quick and informative response.

Just so I can be sure: what you are doing is along the lines of the
sum of N terms approach in my post, correct?