st: Re: testing across different sub-samples

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: testing across different sub-samples
Date   Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:55:16 -0400

That would make the problem much simpler, but it would also impose the constraints that the optimal coefficients on each component of the sum are equal, which is a much stronger statement than that to be tested in the user's setup. The suest approach seems sensible.