Re: st: RE: RE: using xtile and qreg to find the median income for individuals between certain income percentiles

From   Richard Ochmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: using xtile and qreg to find the median income for individuals between certain income percentiles
Date   Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:38:18 +0200

<>
what about:

***
#delimit;
_pctile pincp [aweight=pwgtp] if agerange==1 & puma=="02200" & dropout==1,
nq(10);
sum pincp [aweight=pwgtp] if agerange==1 & puma=="02200" & dropout==1 &
pincp >= r(r1) & pincp < r(r2), de;
di "`r(p50)'";
di "`r(sum_w)'";
***

greets, rich

[email protected] schrieb am 24.09.2009 15:58:04:

> Yes - that works. Thanks. However, output generated after the sum
> command shows N to be my sample, and not the estimated population.
Thoughts?