Statalist

RE: st: rregfit (Robust Regression)

From   Philip Ender <ender97@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: rregfit (Robust Regression)
Date   Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:01:25 -0700

On 9/23/2009 -- HSIUTZU CHANG <hschangbetty@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dear Statalist:
>
>I am looking for a command that can compute R-squared and several
>other fit indices for Robust Regression.
>I found a user written program called "rregfit" from UCLA website:
>http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/Stata/faq/rregr2.htm
>However, I can not find any download link by typing the " findit
r>regfit" in the command line.
>Any suggestion?
>
>Betty

We have been informed that there is a problem with -findit rregfit-.
We have checked rregfit.pkg and stata.toc which look okay.  We are
contacting Stata to see if they can shed any light on the problem.  In
the meantime, as Tirthankar Chakravarty, replied the program is
available using the following commands:

net from http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/analysis/
net install rregfit

When we figure out what is going on, I will post the information to Statalist.

--
Phil Ender
Statistical Consulting Group