st: xtmixed regression lines

From   Debs Majumdar <>
Subject   st: xtmixed regression lines
Date   Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello  Stata users,

   I ran the following two models:

xtmixed w1 time ses time*ses  || id: time, covariance(uns) variance
xtmixed wfinal time ses time*ses  || id: time, covariance(uns) variance
where ses was coded as 1 for high and 0 for low.
I want to construct regression lines based on the two models. Basically, I am looking for four regression lines for comparison purposes (Two lines (with w1 and wfinal) for high ses and two for low ses on the same graph for comparison purposes).

I am not sure how to do that.  Any thoughts on how to get all the 4 lines on the same graph?

Do You Yahoo!?