Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:15:32 -0400

Dear Martin,
Using levelsof does make a difference. But I don't understand why the
loop doesn' work and therefore doesn't record the new marginal effects
calculated into marg when I put my own equation.
And I really don't change anything else than the variables.
Thanks,
nirina