AW: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

Subject   AW: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:58:47 +0200

<>

Where levels.ado checks via

********
capture assert `varlist' == int(`varlist') if `touse'
	if _rc {
		di as err "`varlist' contains non-integer values"
		exit 459
********

levelsof.ado merely -tabulate-s, which is possible for non-integers...

HTH
Martin