Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:14:26 -0400

Replacing it with -levelsof- made it work! Thanks.
But I don't know why the marginal effects are not recorded. However, I
corrected the matrix to
replace marg=A[1,57] in `i'
Thanks in advance again,
Nirina