st: Ologit - standardized coefficients when you have pweights

From   "Jason Dean, Mr" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Ologit - standardized coefficients when you have pweights
Date   Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:28:20 -0400

Hi there, I am wondering if somebody can help me.

I am running ologit in Stata with the Cluster option and Pweights.

I want to use the standardized coefficients that listcoef (from the SPOST package) however listcoef does not allow Pweights.

 I need to calculate the variance of the latent variable manually which is:

var(y*) = b'est.var(X)b + (pie)^/2

I want to scale the coefficients by the square root of the above.

Can anyone explain to me how to calculate this. IS there anyway to obtain the variance of X from ologit so that the pweights have been taken into account?

The e-return only provides the coefficient vector and the cov-var matrix of the parameter estimates.

Your help is greatly appreciated!