st: AW: Multiple graphs in .do file

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Multiple graphs in .do file
Date   Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:51:14 +0200

Give them -name()-s:

sysuse auto, clear
sc f r, name(mygr, replace)
sc pr we, name(mygr2, replace)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Michael Crain
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. September 2009 17:47
An: Statalist
Betreff: st: Multiple graphs in .do file

In my .do file, I am creating several graphs (scatterplots). But when each
graph is created in the routine, the graph window of the previous graph is
closed by Stata. Thus, at the end of the .do routine I have only one graph
showing even though my .do file created several graphs.

Is there a way to control whether graph windows (from multiple graphs) stay
open or closed in a .do file?

Stata v. 10