st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?

Subject   st: AW: why is this graph all over the place?
Date   Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:00:28 +0200

<>

For these purposes, Scott Long`s -findit spost- comes in handy. Of course,
Long and Freese (2006), http://www.stata-press.com/books/regmodcdvs.html, is
the canonical reference for what you are trying to achieve. Try this:

*************
sysuse auto, clear
prob for price mpg rep78 /*
*/  headroom trunk weight