Re: st: Advice on multiple imputation in Stata

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Advice on multiple imputation in Stata
Date   Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:07:02 +0000 (GMT)

Basically, -uvis- is repeatedly called by -ice-, so unless you
really know what you are doing and you have a very good reason,
you should never touch -uvis-. Instead, you should let -ice- do
that for you. A good place to start are the Stata Journal
articles by Patrick Royston that introduce this program.

Royston, P. 2004. Multiple imputation of missing values. Stata
Journal 4(3): 227-241.

Royston, P. 2005. Multiple imputation of missing values: update.
Stata Journal 5(2): 188-201.

Royston, P. 2005. Multiple imputation of missing values: Update
of ice. Stata Journal 5(4): 527-536.

Royston, P. 2007. Multiple imputation of missing values: further
update of ice, with an emphasis on interval censoring. Stata
Journal 7(4): 445-464.

You can find these articles here:
http://www.stata-journal.com/archives.html

Hope this helps,