Re: st: mmerge - windows vs mac difference or something silly I am doing?

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mmerge - windows vs mac difference or something silly I am doing?
Date   Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:01:57 -0400

Andrew,
Is it the using or the master dataset that you found problematic elsewhere too?
How many variables does the master dataset have?
Does the official -merge- command give the same error?

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]