Re: st: RE: sample size estimation for cox model

From   moleps islon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: sample size estimation for cox model
Date   Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:28:32 +0200

Yes, I´m trying to do a post-hoc power calculation (for what its
worth). However I´m uncertain as to the SD. The covariate is binary
and using the SD of the covariate itself yields an SD of only 0.2..