st: random effects panel model with heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation

From   Sarita Koendjbiharie <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: random effects panel model with heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation
Date   Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:42:23 +0200

Dear users,

Is it possible to run a random effects panel model controlling for
heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation in Stata?

I can run xtregar but how do I control for panel-level
heteroskedasticity?

In the thread I can only find how to detect it.

best regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Sarita Koendjbiharie
PhD Candidate

De informatie  verzonden in dit e-mail bericht  inclusief de bijlage(n) is
vertrouwelijk  en is  uitsluitend  bestemd  voor de geadresseerde  van dit
bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer

The information in this e-mail message  is confidential and may be legally
privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer